Gintama live action film – Previously we announced that Gintama was getting live action movie starring”Oguri Shun” as “Sakata Gintoki” and along with that we also revealed the cast for the movie. Now the movie has introduced some new cast and the list of the actors working in this movie is as given below :-
Gintama live action film – previous cast
- Oguri Shun as Sakata Gintoki
- Suda Masaki as Shimura Shinpachi
- Hashimoto Kanna as Kagura
- Nagasawa Masami as Shimura Tae
- Okada Masaki as Katsura Kotaro
- Muro Tsuyoshi as Gengai Hiraga
- Yagira Yuuya as Hijikata Toshiro
- Yoshizawa Ryo as Okita Shogo
- Nakamura Kankurou as Kondo Isao
Gintama live action film – new cast
- Arai Hirofumi as Okada Nizou
- Domoto Tsuyoshi as Takasugi Shinsuke
- Hayami Akari as Murata Tetsuko
- Nanao as Kijima Makoto
- Sato Jirou as Takechi Henpeita
- Yasuda Ken as Murata Tetsuya
The staff are done with producing and directing all the scenes of “Oguri Shun” who plays the role of “Sakata Gintoki” in the movie. Sorachi also wished them all the best for the movie.
The film opens in Japan 2017, Fukada Yuuichi is directing the film and he is also writing the script. He previously worked on the live action of H/K Kamen and Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store.
Sorachi began the Gintama Manga in the year 2004 and still now it continues to be ranked in the top selling manga. The Manga has inspired two television anime series. The manga entered its final arc on July 11 and till now it has sold more then 50 million copies in Japan. Viz Media published first 23 volumes in English and on August 4 i.e today, Shueisha published the 65th volume of Manga.