Madman entertainment official twitter account revealed on Wednesday – Hideaki Anno asked fans to expect next installment of Shin Godzilla movie and Evangelion movie at the live event of Shin Godzilla x Evangelion symphony, which took place at Orchid hill, Shibuya.
Hideaki Anno announcement & Event details
Employee of Madman entertainment who attended the event at Orchid hill, Shibuya, revealed the news via the official twitter account of Madman entertainment. The following news was tweeted with a poster of the live symphony event.
The symphony event even included “Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra” by the following people :-
- Masamichi Amano – Local university marching band and choir group
- Miyagi Junko – Solo performance on Piano
- Tsuyoshi con – Solo performance on Guitar
- Miyashiro Eric – Solo performance on Trumpet
- Hideo Yamaki – Solo performance on Drums
- Kenji Takamizu – Solo performance on Bass
Hayashibara Megumi the voice actress of Ayanami Rei from Evangelion and Shin Godzilla actor Matsuo Satoshi, hosted the event. Special guest for the event was Takahashi Yoko who is specially popular and known for performing the original opening theme of Evangelion titled as “Cruel Angel’s Thesis”. And finally the surprise guest for the event was Hideaki Anno the director of Evangelion movie and Shin Godzilla Movie.
[News Source – Madman]